Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter…….
A time for being in nature. This beautiful part of the country offers majestic natural landscapes that make for wonderful getaways–that time in nature is so important to our physical, mental, and emotional restoration! Here are our top ways to enjoy The Beekeeper’s House during the changing seasons.
- Warm yourself in front of the outdoor fireplace.
- Hammocks! Need we say more? Sway in the soft breeze and rock yourself into a blissful summer dream.
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in the Front Field. Taste the bounty of local Maine Farms. Shop at Morning Glory Natural Foods, or pick up prepared food from Wild Oats Bakery.
- Get lost in the views from our bench areas tucked away among the trees.
- The Gardens! Located between the main house and the Barn Building is a lovely organic garden. Come work the soil and enjoy the bounty.
- Bird watch. Soak up some rays or relax in the shade. Let your mind wander….
- Kayak on our cove
- Fish for Stripers, or dig for Clams. Our private cove offers up both
- Meditate with your Beekeeper. Learn the technique of Heart Based Meditation
- Learn about the bees. Just ask if you have a question. Want to learn more??? Schedule a private class.
- Schedule an Ayurvedic Assessment
- Take a deep breath. This is what The Beekeeper’s House is all about.
- Schedule an appointment for a massage in The Barn.
- Arrange for a private Yoga session
- Take a Sauna by (appointment only)