Fall Cleanse 2016
was my best cleanse yet.....
Spring Cleanse 2017 Dates to be announced
FREE Q&A SESSION
7:00-8:30 PM Thursday 10.20
The Beekeeper's House
45 Sea Grass Farm Rd.
At this FREE session we will:
- Discuss the theory, principals, and methodology behind the Ayurvedic Cleanse
- Learn how to make your cleanse food- Kitchari
- Connect with others like minded people
- Get a detailed understanding of each element in your Cleanse Kit
- Get a FREE pulse and tongue diagnosis
Please Register if you know you would like a Cleanse Kit, so I have an idea of how many kits to prepare. Thank you!
October is the best month to purge out emotional and physical residue stored in the body from a hot and dry, or humid Summer. By the end of Summer, our digestive fire is spluttering along, and not working as efficiently as it was earlier in the season. This Fall Cleanse clears everything out leaving you feeling physically lighter, more open, and more mentally clear.
This is a 5-Day Cleanse, plus any extra days you would like to give yourself to do a pre-cleanse or come off of the Cleanse. This Cleanse is a mono-diet of kitchari: mung beans and rice prepared with ghee and Indian spices, as well as leafy greens such as chard, collard greens, kale, beet greens, etc. Internal (ghee) and external (abhyanga) oleation is used to soften tissues and loosen hardened toxins. Digestive spices and teas are used to help break down the full protein diet. Herbal supplements keep your bowels regular and skin clear. At the end of the 5 days, there is a castor oil purge to flush toxins that have been released and mobilized during the 5 days.
What is included:
- Cleanse Workbook that provides day to day instructions
- Daily Emails
- Phone Support
- Cleanse Kit ($89.90 value) stocked with everything you need for the week:
- Mung beans and rice: kitchari makings for 5 days
- Digestive spices and seeds
- 1 jar of ghee for cooking and internal oleation
- Cleansing herbs- Triphala, and Blood Cleanse formula
- 1 bottle of Castor oil
- Cumin, Coriander, and Fennel Digestive Tea